Insulin Herb Review Berberine Supplement: Can Stabilize Your Blood Sugar?
This paper reviews one of the best berberine supplements in 2021. We are on a one-way mission to fact-check several of the berberine supplement reviews, claims, and medical statements done on Berberine. Each advocacy and medical statements on berberine are present inline and also at the bottom of this topic.
In this article, we are addressing one of the best berberine supplement reviews and opinions of nutritionists from the wellness industry. As ever, we will uncover the truth, facts, and fiction of this powerful supplement taking place in publications and natural medical journals .
This review allows consumers to make the right decision as it is research done on several high names, the latest innovation on berberine supplements, user ratings, and things to consider when choosing it. The article also reveals the recent updates of oral berberine supplementation in the biomedical field.
Many people want to restore their health and get relief from type 2 diabetes, and berberine is earning its place in several wellness institutions as a powerful supplement that provides a full metabolic switch. Upon investigations, we came across Insulin Herb reviews from several medical publications and magazines. Hence, in many wellness organizations and holistic clinics, another term of berberine supplement is – ‘Master Metabolic Switch’.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Berberine?
- 2 Insulin Herb Supplement What is It?
- 3 Berberine Supplement Benefits
- 4 Insulin Herb Berberine Supplement Reviews, Experience, and User Ratings
- 5 Insulin Herb Berberine Side Effects
- 6 6 Things To Consider When Choosing Berberine Supplements
- 7 Insulin Herb Supplement Pros and Cons:
- 8 Insulin Herb Berberine Where to Buy
- 9 Insulin Herb Berberine Supplement Price List
- 10 The Best Berberine Supplements In 2021: An Overview
- 11 Insulin Herb Berberine Reviews – Final Verdict
- 12 FAQs On Insulin Herb Berberine Supplement
- 12.1 Can berberine be taken with other supplements?
- 12.2 What does a berberine supplement do?
- 12.3 Is Insulin Herb Berberine supplement safe?
- 12.4 Where can I buy Berberine supplement?
- 12.5 Who makes the best berberine supplement?
- 12.6 Can berberine be taken long term?
- 12.7 How to take Berberine supplement?
- 12.8 When to take Berberine supplement?
- 12.9 Why is Berberine good for you?
- 12.10 Can Berberine be harmful?
- 12.11 Why should I take Berberine?
- 12.12 Where to buy Berberine supplement in Canada
- 12.13 What is the best Berberine supplement?
- 12.14 What are the Insulin Berb side effects?
What is Berberine?
Berberine (BRB) is a natural organic compound found in many supplements treating diabetes naturally. It is a bitter yellow in color and a bioactive compound from the alkaloid class extracted from plants as berberis or barberry. Barberry is an insulin herbal plant that is used in many dietary supplements for treating diabetes.
Often referred to as insulin booster herbs, berberine has many health benefits. The various application and medical usages of Berberine are prevalent in both the China Journal of Chinese medicines and the European Journal of Endocrinology. In a nutshell, it is a potential herb for insulin and for insulin resistance, and for enhancing metabolic syndrome of the body.
Insulin Herb Supplement What is It?
The promising benefits of Berberine have drawn great attention in clinical practices and biomedical research institutions. The Insulin Herb dietary supplement was launched in 2018. Since then, berberine supplements has been providing several benefits in the treatment of metabolic syndrome effectively. 
Berberine supplement is a new paradigm shift in biomedical science. Several studies and clinical trials show that it acts better than metformin. Hence, an insulin herb berberine with milk thistle supplement is most beneficial for treating type 2 diabetes mellitus patients.
Berberine supplement mechanism of action: Berberine activates activated protein kinase (AMPK) that plays an essential role in regulating cellular metabolism and improving glucose tolerance in the body.
But which berberine supplement is the best and safe – that needs investigation, and we will know it shortly.
Berberine Supplement Benefits
A quality berberine supplement grants you a master metabolic switch and several therapeutic benefits. From insulin herb plus ph archives, we found that regularly drinking coffee can is a good way to make the most out of the herbal plants. But, we will explain the insulin herb coffee benefits in the latter part of this section.
In particular, here are the health benefits that users get to achieve when taking berberine-
- Improves triglyceride levels and controls cholesterol levels better than metformin. 
- Provides antimicrobial action and prevent bacterial infections
- Lowers blood sugar level by reducing insulin resistance 
- Controls glucose levels and is effective for people diagnosed with pre-diabetes 
- Burns fat and helps weight loss without exercise and dieting
- Improves fertility in women and prevents PCOS 
- Recent science development reveal benefits of berberine supplements for acne
- The best therapeutic benefits of berberine are that it recovers brain injury (TBI)
- Berberine treats cancer leaving researchers intrigued
- Provides antidepressant effect and improves mood
Insulin Herb Berberine Supplement Reviews, Experience, and User Ratings
Here are some helpful Insulin Herb (Berberine) supplement reviews from people using EzyAbsorb 500mg Berberine capsules-
- ‘This berberine supplement was a boon for my pregnancy. I have a sensitive system and products with stimulants and fillers reacts badly. I was taking Metformin due to PCOS but it only made the matter worse. My doctor suggested me a good alternative to metformin is berberine. The berberine supplement took care of my blood sugar levels without side-effects. Here’s 5 stars from a woman you actually made happy.’ Viletta Shamil D
- ‘I was 57 when I was diagnosed with diabetic. I also had high blood pressure and rumour has it that metformin contains harmful toxic chemical in it. I wanted an alternative to merformin and came to know that berberine is an organic alternative to it. This supplement has been a miracle for me aa my blood sugar went to 6.3 and it also lowered my BP. Its been a year that I am taking berberine and now my sugar cravings are under control and my weight dropped drastically.’ – Sherman R.
- ‘Let’s talk about the quality – I take Berberine V2 by Insulin Health at night and when I measure my glucose in the morning my I see my sugar drop by 5 to 10 points. Now its 3 months that I am using berberine and I see positive weight loss, greater energy and sugar level is in between 80 to 100. Thank you for this.’ Eliza Michelle.
Insulin Herb Berberine Side Effects
EzyAbsorb Berberine supplement reviews tell us that there is no apparent side effect like conventional medicines. Amazingly, it reduces the side effect of weight gain that occurs due to diabetes and other medical condition. On top of all of these, berberine alternative is recommended for pregnant women over metformin.
Apart from the Insulin Herb reviews and customer testimonials, some berberine supplements raise serious red flags as most of them may contain diuretics and stimulants which are very risky. Some of the side effects include constipation, stomach upset, and diarrhea but this generally occurs when taking berberine dosage more than an adequate level.
The purity of the Insulin Herb Berberine supplement is verified by lab testing and certified non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free. It is clinically-tested, and consumers using it came with no apparent side effects. That’s why this is one of the best berberine supplements out there in the marketplace.
Think twice before choosing your berberine supplements because most of them are gelatin capsules. You wouldn’t want to take gelatin capsules if you are vegan because gelatin comes from pork-skin. Insulin Herb makes a 100% vegan-friendly berberine supplement, and nothing can go wrong with this product.
6 Things To Consider When Choosing Berberine Supplements
How to choose a berberine supplement?- A quality berberine supplement must have the following six things-
- If you are vegan, the supplement must not contain gelatin in it. So, choose a vegan-friendly berberine supplement. The Berberine Supplement from the brand EzyAbsorb is gluten-free.
- Many supplements have a notorious reputation for carrying stimulants in it. That’s why you must check if the berberine supplement is stimulant-free.
- Don’t forget to check the label when shopping at the berberine supplement vitamin shop. Look after the ingredient lists because you may have an allergic trigger to the allergen ingredients used in it. A good quality berberine supplement does not contain peanuts, soy, shellfish, and are allergen-free.
- When choosing a berberine supplement, pay attention to both the quantity and quality. Too much berberine can be harmful, and also you need to adjust the dosage according to your body. That’s why medical professionals recommend choosing the capsules with 500mg berberine content and take them as it fits.
- Lastly, ensure that the supplement you choose is not fake or counterfeit. It may be tempting to sign up for promo discounts and lucrative heading like berberine supplement for sale with a free trial offer. Think twice because the marketplace is filled with knockoffs and duplicate products and it is difficult to trust any. Only buy real berberine from the real manufacturer and the ones which are sold exclusively.
- People with diabetes must especially read the ingredient label and check if it contains sweeteners in it. The best will be to choose a berberine supplement for diabetes with no fillers and additives.
Insulin Herb Supplement Pros and Cons:
By now we know the Insulin Herb Berberine supplement and the benefits of taking it. But like all organic supplements, this one also has pros and cons attached to it. Read the advantages and disadvantages of berberine supplements to make a better decision when choosing it-
Pros of Insulin Herb Berberine supplements:
- 500mg pure berberine per capsule
- 90 berberine capsules per bottle
- Works better than metformin
- Does not contain common allergens as peanut and shellfish
- 100% vegan-friendly
- Fits in most diet including keto
- Free from stearic acid and silicon dioxide
- Abides by the organic manufacturing process
- One-time purchase; no recurring bills
- Free shipping for the US
- Great Value for money and 90-day 100% money-back guarantee
Cons of Insulin Herb Berberine supplements:
- Not suitable for people under 18.
- Amazon stock currently unavailable
- Not Available in stores but only from the Insulin Herb website
- Shipping charge based on weight for people outside the US
Insulin Herb Berberine Where to Buy
Are you looking for berberine near me? You can get both liquid berberine supplements sold over-the-counter. You can also get Berberine powder from marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, and Walmart even. But do we recommend it? Certainly not. Berberine extract sold over the counter has no authenticity.
When choosing a berberine supplement, it is essential to check the ingredient list, customer reviews, and FDA-approval or medical research on it. We do not recommend blind buy Berberine supplements at Walmart without doing a proper study on it.
So, only buy real Berberine supplements that assure quality and safety. Insulin Herb Berberine is now sold exclusively at EzyAbsord the manufacturer’s official website.
Insulin Herb Berberine Supplement Price List
What sets the Insulin Herb berberine supplement apart from the rest is that there are no hidden charges or automatic recurring bills. All the products from Insulin Herb by EzyAbsorb are one-time purchases that mean there is no risk of recurring bills.
Ezyabsorb offers the most affordable berberine supplement (Insulin Herb) and value packs that users find favorable among many. 1 bottle of 90 berberine capsules costs $39.90. Save 22% by getting 3 Months supply of Berberine which costs $89.70 only!
The Best Berberine Supplements In 2021: An Overview
One of the oldest in the market is the name of Sunergetic 1200mg Berberine supplement. It comes with 600mg per berberine per capsule. Next to it comes Berberine Plus from Best Naturals but it has gelatin it – which is not vegan-friendly!
But yes, Berberine Plus is the second best-selling berberine supplement on Amazon, and customer allegations on it are terrible. Firstly the bottle’s label states 1000mg per serving. But they don’t say that you have to take 2 pills to have the 1000mg berberine. This is a very vicious way to mislead people and we don’t recommend it.
Good things don’t come cheap. But, some of the premium berberine formulas contain quercetin – flavonoids acting as antioxidants. Researchers at Mount Senai are not sure of it because a high dosage of quercetin may damage the kidneys. 
The berberine with Milk Thistle from brand EzAbsorb that we reviewed is free from quercetin. On top of that Insulin Herb Berberine, bottle label tells that it is 500mg per serving. This is a good gesture of sincerity about their product and we highly recommend it. You can check it for yourself on their official website, and you will also agree with us regarding their level of transparency.
Our Winner: The best berberine supplement on amazon and the market is from the EzyAbsorb. Amazon ratings on this berberine supplement are 4.4 out of 5 drawing a tie with Sunergetic’s Amazon rating but better in quality. Insulin Herb bt EzyAbsorb’s 500mg Berberine tops our list and is by far the best in the market in terms of quality.
Insulin Herb Berberine Reviews – Final Verdict
Be cautious when picking berberine supplement from Amazon. Make educated guesses other than buying blindly and choose wisely. This paper is thorough research on several berberine review and there are several complaints on over-the-counter supplements to be not effective and also not natural and vegan-friendly. Searches related to herb insulin herb sensitivity provide a plethora of information. Berberine supplements, in particular, have insulin-like herbal benefits.
We have explained why medical professionals recommend this dosage instruction for berberine users. Some of the best names of berberine supplement come with 1200 mg of Berberine per serving (per capsule). But doctors suggest taking 500mg of Berberine per serving (1 capsule) three times daily. So, accordingly, you should pick 500mg Berberine supplements.
Next, if you are a vegan you would also need it to be vegan-free. Insulin herb berberine with milk thistle from EzyAbsorb goes with the doctor’s recommendation and carries 500mg per serving, vegan-friendly crafted in FDA-approved laboratories. That is why the Insulin Herb Gluten-Free Berberine from EzyAbsorb is one best berberine supplements in 2021.
FAQs On Insulin Herb Berberine Supplement
Can berberine be taken with other supplements?
Berberine may react with blood clotting medication such as warfarin (Coumadin), apixaban (Eliquis), dabigatran (Xarelto), or Xarelto. Taking berberine with a blood-thinning supplement is not advisable. As berberine reduces insulin resistance, it is not suitable to be taken with other insulin-lowering supplements.
What does a berberine supplement do?
A good quality berberine supplement gives pure berberry extract benefits. Each 500 mg Insulin Herb capsules by EzyAbsornb contain berberine hydrochloride in the purest form wrapped in a vegetarian capsule form. Insulin herb berberine with milk thistle supplements lets you control insulin plus loss and better health benefits.
Is Insulin Herb Berberine supplement safe?
Insulin Herb Berberine is safe if taken in adequate quantity and by following the dosage guideline. Given the fact that too much can cause stomach upset, it’s safe to take 500mg. Berberine is safe but might react with blood-thinning medications. Also, research suggests berberine with quercetin can be harmful to many.
Where can I buy Berberine supplement?
We always recommend buying supplements from a genuine and authentic brand that ensures a quality guarantee. If you are planning to buy a Berberine supplement on amazon then read not just one but at least 10 user reviews thoroughly.
We have reviewed one of the best berberine supplement on the market and included in our list of further research. You can buy this Berberine Supplement from the Insulin Herb website. Luckily they are running a Special Offer Deal to meet worldwide berberine supplement needs.
Who makes the best berberine supplement?
Several wellness labs make berberine supplement. Blood balance advanced formula also carries berberine extract in it. But choose berberine supplement with no fillers Some are good while some are not as effective.
Few cases of synergetic premium berberine supplement reviews show user satisfaction with allergic reactions. So, put conscious effort in choosing the berberine supplement because not all carry the pure form and nor maintains the standard of safety. Most importantly, read the berberine supplement pros and cons when deciding.
We reviewed the safest, best, and most effective berberine supplement from the pioneering Insulin Herb wellness lab. This supplement comes with the right amount of berberine sourced purely from the plant barberry.
On top of that, each capsule contains 100mg of Milk Thistle Seed extract with 500 mg Berberine HCL. Best of all, the supplement is verified to be allergen-free and crafted in an FDA-approved facility.
In short, Ezyabsorb Insulin Herb makes the best berberine supplement in 2020.
Can berberine be taken long term?
Long-term berberine usage may not be harmful but a high dosage can be risky. Doctors recommend taking 1 berberine capsule containing 500mg berberine two to three times evenly throughout the day. A person with type 2 diabetes gets good benefits with a short-term usage of berberine.
How to take Berberine supplement?
The therapeutic dosage instruction of taking berberine is 500mg.  Doctors recommend taking berberine supplement 500 mg three times daily. We always recommend asking a doctor for the proper way of using berberine. A healthy lifestyle amplifies your berberine supplement benefits.
When to take Berberine supplement?
Take 500mg berberine supplement 3 times daily. Spread your dosage with a gap of 3 to 4 hours at least and before your meals.
Why is Berberine good for you?
The benefits of berberine supplement are far more than you can imagine. Doctors suggest a berberine supplement for the fatty liver so that the patient can get favorable weight loss benefits. Wellness institutions recommend berberine supplement for cholesterol and for preventing diabetes.
Berberine supplement especially works better than metformin. Doctors recommend it to take in place of metformin. Why take berberine? We have shared 10 benefits of berberine which are clinically-trialed and comes from medical health-supportive publications of Europe, Asia, and even the Middle East.
Can Berberine be harmful?
Berberine can be harmful if you take it with other blood-thinning medications. We have news for those looking to get supplements that comes with high mg berberine. Because a high dosage of berberine is harmful, something that is not told by the mainstream.
Berberine capsules containing 1200mg berberine in each pill is harmful to many, especially those with insulin sensitivity. Taking anything more than 2000mg berberine can be risky. Also, there must be a gap between each of your dosages, or else it will cause stomach discomfort.
If you are choosing a berberine supplement to ensure that it carries only– 500 mg of berberine in each capsule- the adequate quantity of berberine The Insulin Herb Berberine supplement from Ezyabsorb contains 500 mg per capsules and we like it because you can adjust your dose accordingly.
Why should I take Berberine?
For decades berberine is used for treating several medical conditions like diabetes, intestinal infection, traumatic brain injury, and even skin. Doctors suggest Berberine supplement for fatty liver. Many women take Berberine supplements for PCOS (polycystic syndrome) as it improves fertility.
Berberine supplement is useful for several reasons and many take it to reap health benefits. In short, take berberine if you want to-
- Improve insulin resistance
- Prevent fatty liver disease
- Improve fertility and pregnancy
- Build healthy immunity
- Get rid of body fat quick
- Prevent cancer
- Reduce skin diseases and acne
Where to buy Berberine supplement in Canada
From Walmart Canada to Ottawa Supplement King, several stores in Canada sell over-the-counter berberine supplements in plenty. But there is no guarantee of the product and also you would not want to blind buy berberine.
Several berberine supplements are claiming to be all-natural and containing more than 1000 mg of pure berberine. But, think twice before choosing them because they are not as natural as they claim to be. Some capsules are made with gelatin while others are not manufactured organically.
Save yourself from the trouble and order an online premium berberine supplement from Ezyabsorb. Get Insulin Herb Berberine supplement in Canada right within 24 hours of your order from Insulin Herb. Best of all, you get a 90-day money-back guarantee – now that’s risk-free!
What is the best Berberine supplement?
The best berberine supplement features a high absorbency rate (the berberine mechanism of the action takes quick), organic ingredient quality, and happy customers indeed. That’s why we always suggest looking at the reviews of users using berberine supplements before picking any. And, Insulin Herb berberine formula from Ezyabsorb is a winner compared to other brands available on the market apparently.
What are the Insulin Berb side effects?
The relationship between Herb and Insulin is positive. According to the American Diabetes Association, many herbs have anti-diabetic properties. For instance, Ginger and Bilberry extract are known as insulin resistance herb. But, all users must be aware of the insulin herb side effects before consuming it. The berberine supplement from Insulin herbal plus has no reporting side-effects.
- Clinical application of Berberine Natural Medicine Journals Jacob Schor Vol.4 Issue 12 Published December 2012
- Berberine: Uses, benefits, Side effects and dosage – From WebMD
- Berberine is a potential therapeutic agent for metabolic syndrome. Hu X, Zhang Y, Xue Y, Zhang Z, Wang J. Am J Transl Res. 2018;10(11):3322-3329. Published 2018 Nov 15.
- Berberine in the treatment of type 2 diabetes (T2DM) National Library of Medicine, US National Institutes of Health. PubMed
- Quercitin Information Icahn School of Medicine 1-800-MD-Sinai Mount Sinai Health System, NY
- Therapeutic Dosage Of Taking Berberine PCOS and Berberine: What Women Should Know Sadaty MD Published 2020 July 05
- How To Take Berberine Grand Central Organization